How do you delete a My Games account?
Delete your Play Games profile and all Play Games data
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- At the top, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data Permanently delete. Permanently delete.
How do I delete my switch account?
Select System Settings from the HOME Menu. Scroll down to highlight Users, then select the appropriate user account to access the Profile Settings. Scroll down to the bottom of the settings and select Delete User. If a Parental Control PIN has been set for the system, you will be prompted to enter it to proceed.
How do I delete a linked Nintendo Account?
Go to the Nintendo Account website and sign in to your Nintendo Account. Click User info, then scroll down to the Linked accounts section and click Edit. To unlink an NNID from your Nintendo Account, click the checkmark next to Nintendo Network ID to remove the link.
How do you delete a game?
Uninstall & Reinstall Game (Android)
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Swipe across the screen from left to right (or tap the Menu icon) to open the Store home menu.
- Tap My apps.
- From the list, tap the game.
- Select Uninstall.
- After the app uninstalls, please select Install to download it again.
Can I delete Nintendo account and keep games?
Deleting a user account from a Nintendo Switch console will also delete any save data that is associated with that account and saved to the console. … If you wish to retain save data that is not supported using the Save Data Cloud backup feature, do not delete the associated user account.
How do I unlink a Nintendo Account from a switch User?
- To access the Profile Settings.
- Go to the HOME Menu.
- Select “System Settings.
- ” Select “Users” from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the settings screen.
- Scroll down until you reach the bottom of the settings screen and choose “Unlink Nintendo Account.
- ” Finally.
- Select “Confirm.
- Then “Unlink.
How do I remove an email account from my Nintendo switch?
Go to the Nintendo Account website and sign in to your Nintendo Account. Select User info, then scroll down to the email section and click Edit.
How do I delete an account on Google?
Go to the Data & Privacy section of your Google Account. Scroll to “Your data & privacy options.” Delete your Google Account. Follow the instructions to delete your account.
How can I delete my account from Play Store?
How to remove a Google Play account from Android
- Open the Settings app on your device;
- Tap on Accounts;
- Choose the Google Play Store account you want to remove. …
- Tap Remove Account, then tap Remove Account again;
- You may be asked to enter your password, PIN or security pattern to proceed.