How do you get 20000 on Mario Kart Tour?
You need to reach the Rosalina Cup, first. It’s the fourth cup from the start, so you need to go through all of the cups before it to earn enough stars to make it there. When you do make it, you need to have your total from each of the races make it to 20,000.
What is the highest score in Mario Kart Tour?
Mario Kart Tour 27,000 Point High Score – YouTube.
How do you get 10000 points on Mario Kart Tour?
How to get more points in Mario Kart Tour
- Utilize your highest driver, kart, and glider scores.
- Hit other drivers with items while racing.
- Hit drifts to boost yourself around corners.
- Perform jump boosts during races with ramps.
- Collect coins throughout the race.
- Finish in first, second, or third position.
How do you get frenzy in Mario Kart Tour?
If you’re looking how to active frenzy mode, it only happens when you have three of the same item queued up in your item slots. The only way to even get three items from a single item box is to use a character that favors the course you’re to race on. After obtaining three of the same item, you’ll enter Item Frenzy.
Who’s the best driver in Mario Kart Tour?
Dry Bowser is probably the best driver you can find on the Mario Kart Tour. His special skill Bowser’s Shell is so powerful that he can decimate all opponents in front of you. His speed and aggressiveness on the kart put him in first place in this guide to the best drivers on the Mario Kart Tour.
How do you get 8000 points on Mario Kart Tour?
How to Earn a Score of 8000 or Higher on a T Course in Mario Kart Tour
- Having a higher driver, vehicle, or glider level.
- Hitting other drivers with items while playing.
- Collecting coins.
- Hitting a drift to get a boost.
- Preforming a jump boost.
- Finishing at a higher placement, such as first.