You can race against up to seven other players, whether they’re registered as in-game friends, nearby to your location, or even scattered around the world. Everyone can enjoy the rush of Standard Races, while Gold Races are available exclusively to subscribers of the Mario Kart Tour Gold Pass.
Can you play Mario Kart Tour with friends for free?
Mario Kart Tour free to play
Players will be able to add friends, play multiplayer races as well as the career mode without having to pay a penny, and even unlock multiple characters. This includes the various aspects of gameplay, multiple types of vehicle and a number of tracks are all available to players for free.
How do you play against your friends on Mario Kart Tour?
How to add friends to Mario Kart Tour
- Open the Mario Kart Tour app.
- When the main menu loads, tap the Menu button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Friends icon.
- Tap on theAdd Friend button.
- Now you will need to exchange your Player ID number with your friend.
Can I play Mario Kart mobile with friends?
NINTENDO’S hit mobile game Mario Kart Tour finally has a multiplayer mode – so you can race against pals. The game launched on iPhone and Android in September 2019, but was missing the ability to play with others. … To access multiplayer, you’ll need to unlock at least one cup.
Why is multiplayer not an option on Mario Kart live?
On each console, create a course and complete a race as a Single Player. Important: If the Single Player race is not completed on one of the consoles, the Multiplayer option will remain grayed out on that console. Start a Multiplayer race.
Can you play Mario Kart with friends online Nintendo switch?
Mario Kart also lets you play with your friends over the internet. Up to twelve people can play in a single race using an online match, though only two people can share a single Switch. For a full twelve person Grand Prix, you’ll need at least six Switches. To get started, choose Online Play from the main menu.
How do you Switch to two players on Mario Kart?
How to join an online multiplayer race with friends
- Select Online play from the game menu.
- Select one or two players, depending on how many of you are in the same room playing on the same Switch (you can have up to two).
- Select Friends from the Online Play menu.
- Select a friend that is currently playing.
How do you select multiplayer on Mario Kart?
When ready to race, approach Gate 1 and press the X Button.
- From the game’s main menu, select Multiplayer.
- Select Split Screen.
- Press the Y Button to begin pairing the second kart.
- Customize the kart, character, and horn for the second player.
- When ready to race, approach Gate 1 and start a Grand Prix or Custom Race.
How do you unlock multiplayer on Mario Kart?
How to join a multiplayer race
- Select Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit from the Nintendo Switch’s main menu.
- If your kart isn’t paired, you’ll need to do that now. …
- Scan the QR code that appears on your screen using the kart’s camera. …
- Select the kart skin, outfit, and horn you want to use while racing.